Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update

So the last few weeks have been crazy as usual. Shooting, family, friends, birthdays, seminars.....all good things and all time consuming. Well my birthday just passed and it was awesome. My beloved husband took me on a lunch cruise with my sister and her beau around Manhattan and we had sooo much fun. I got wonderful pictures which I will share soon. Then my sis and Danny made us a delicious dinner. Love them!! Sunday was a quiet day and on Monday we picked up Tori for a sleepover and birthday celebration. She is growing up so fast. She made me the most adorable turtle out of an old CD and homemade confetti and a balloon and a beautiful card. We made cookies and watched movies and played games. We also bought her a ferret...I know we are crazy!!! Sugar Cookie Schwerdt is the newest addition to the family....lol.

No comments: