Friday, August 31, 2007

Corporate Photo Shoot

Yesterday was an adventure. I went to work in the morning since I had some important things to take care of and then left at 12pm to do a photo shoot for a law firm in downtown Brooklyn. It took me over 2 1/2 hours to get there!!!! So frustrating! But once I reached my destination everyone was wonderful. The gentlemen and ladies were so friendly and welcoming and very easy going. We got some great shots and even got a chance to shoot a few outside by the court house. It was a ton of fun.

Then, I went to my parents and had dinner and picked up my Wedding DVD (yes a bit late since we will be married four years in September!). It was such an emotional evening watching the video. Since that time I have lost both of the grandparents and a friend's father. Such an amazing thing to see them happy, dancing and healthly. I will treasure it always!! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Hey Lisa! What day in September? We are the 15th, but ours will be three years... And it's little miss Lauren's due date!

I can't wait to see the backyard finished! You have a pretty place, for some reason I thought you were more city-like...

I can't wait to see the corporate shots!

Have a great weekend girl!

Monica said...

awe that's so awesome!!! makes me want to watch my video now!

Jennifer said...

WOW, congrats to you for such an important photoshoot! Thats awesome!